Search by Popular Categories

  • Consumer

  • Commercial

  • Construction

  • Industrial

  • Oil & Gas


Town Square Dubai offers new payment plan

June 10, 2018

Town Square Dubai by Nshama a thriving neighbourhood has announced a new and attractive payment plan that will allow customers to have to make a 10 per cent down payment with the rest 90 per cent to b... View more

Town Square 'home to major retail, leisure outlets'

May 7, 2018

UAE-based Al Forsan Real Estate said its vibrant community destination Town Square located in Abu Dhabi s Khalifa City has one of the best blend of restaurants concept stores supermarket gaming zones ... View more

Nshama unveils Town Square Dubai apartments

April 30, 2018

Nshama a leading UAE-based developer of integrated lifestyle communities has launched Rawda 2 featuring one- two- and three-bedroom apartments in four residential towers within its 750-acre trendy dev... View more

Enabling works for Soho Square completed

August 2, 2017

Enabling works have been completed on the mixed-use Soho Square urban development in Abu Dhabi UAE according to Bloom Properties a developer of integrated and sustainable communities. Construction wor... View more

DoubleTree by Hilton opens new hotel in Dubai's Bay Square

July 18, 2017

DoubleTree by Hilton one of Hilton s 14 market-leading brands today announced the opening of a new hotel in Dubai s Business Bay. DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai Business Bay features 238 spacious guest ro... View more

Jumeirah Group appoints Blue Square Consultants in India

April 2, 2017

Jumeirah Group the Dubai-based luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding has appointed Blue Square Consultants (BSC) to represent the company in India. Jumeirah Group currently operates 21 ho... View more

Sabic, Aramco square off

September 16, 2014

IN THE midst of the US shale gas boom that has raised hopes of an era of cheaper gas feedstock worldwide Saudi Arabia is somewhat surprisingly pushing ahead with plans to build a petrochemicals plant ... View more

Emaar Properties announces $500m ‘Emaar Square’ in Turkey

December 24, 2012

Emaar Properties the global property developer has signed a new financing facility amounting to 500 million with a consortium of banks including Standard Chartered Bank Emirates NBD Capital Limited an... View more

Tantalising Taiwan Spanning 3,6000 square

December 15, 2002

kilometers Taiwan is shaped like a tobacco leaf that is narrow at both ends. The island lies on the southeastern part of mainland Asia in between the Taiwan Straits and Mainland China. To the north li... View more



Dear Visitor,

Did you find this information useful/accurate?

Happy Acceptable Strange Sad Very Sad

If you have any further comments about the informationpresented on ABC. Please let us know by clicking Comment

Thank you,
ABC Team